I have added the testing status but it says you don't have the permission to edit and I can't see the field even though I am the administrator.

tayfun bulsun November 25, 2014

3 answers

1 vote
tayfun bulsun November 25, 2014

Hi Udo,

When i add the field it shows the warning below

image2014-11-25 16:2:10.png

But when i checked the field it seems te field is ok. I am the administrator. Do I need anymore authorization?

image2014-11-25 16:3:18.png

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2014

Hmm, interesting, but I'm stuck. I don't see the where the problem is. I guess you already have tried to reindex.

0 votes
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2014

Global Administrator permissions don't say automatically you have project-specific permissions. 

For this project's Permissions Scheme, check to see you are set as part if the users that have Edit Issues permissions.

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2014

You will need to add that field to your screens, create screen if you need to add this field on creation, edit screen if you want to edit it and finally on the view screen in order to see it (if it has a value).

Suggest an answer