I have added a custom in the transition screen and i have make the field as required.

sai krishna June 21, 2017
But when i press the button it is not throwing an error why?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2017

I assume the field has been made "required" in the field configuration scheme?  If so, then my best guess is that you have not associated that field configuration scheme with the issue type in the project you're using.

sai krishna June 22, 2017

Ok i will try with this

But my field is showing differently in issue screen and transition screen?

In main screen it is showing as checkbox list under that a comment field and there is a tick mark under that comment field.When i check the any of the option and entre the text into comment section and press tick mark.

But in transitions screen it is showing only checkbox list and comment field but it is not showing tick mark under comment section why?

In the entire project there is only one field but how can it show differently in two screens?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2017

I don't understand what you're saying here.  Comments are a separate thing to fields, so I'm not sure why you mention them.  Screenshots might help?

Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 22, 2017

What is 'tick mark'? 

mainissuescreen.pngtransitionissuescreen.png

This are two custom fields present in main issue screen 1st one and the 2nd screen is transition screen it is showing differently why ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 22, 2017

Ah, I see, you're using the checklist add-on.

The mandatory field check for this type of field simply requires that there are items in it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 22, 2017

Because you've put different lines in the data.

What different line of data i have put?tell me.

Kk i have to modify that add on to transition screen right

How can i resolve this issue please help me

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 22, 2017

I'm confused on what you are looking at now, and what you're trying to accomplish.

I want to put that field in transition screen and i want to make it as mandatory.

When i press button inthe transitions screen it must show some msg like please check the any of checkbox this is my requirement.

Suggest an answer