• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I have a issue with queries using resolved that has just started the within the last 2 weeks - so when using the option below: resolved >= startOfDay(-6d) ORDER BY resolved We are getting issues that have not been resolved but within the dates that are

I have a issue with queries using resolved that has just started the within the last 2 weeks - so when using the option below: resolved >= startOfDay(-6d) ORDER BY resolved We are getting issues that have not been resolved but within the dates that are

William Causey August 28, 2014

I have a issue with queries using resolved that has just started the within the last 2 weeks - so when using the option below:

resolved >= startOfDay(-6d) ORDER BY resolved

We are getting issues that have not been resolved but within the dates that are included but we want only the resolved issues.

2 answers

0 votes
William Causey August 28, 2014

My real question is: with resolved >=startofDay(-6d) ORDER BY resolved

Will this give only the issues within last 6 days or about a week that where resolved or will it give all the issues and order them by their resolve status? What should I expect from the query that is above? That is really all I want to know

0 votes
Jaime S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 28, 2014

Hi, William.

I'm not absolutely sure I understood what you want. Do you want to remove the unresolved issues from the query? In this case, this should work:

resolved >= startOfDay(-6d) and resolution is not null ORDER BY resolved

Kind regards.

Suggest an answer