• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I have a customer request type and now any tickets raised using the form I want to assign to CRT sprint. I have the JQL to filter the tickets. But not sure where to apply the jql so that all the request from the form goes to CRT sprint.! Thanks in advance

I have a customer request type and now any tickets raised using the form I want to assign to CRT sprint. I have the JQL to filter the tickets. But not sure where to apply the jql so that all the request from the form goes to CRT sprint.! Thanks in advance

Divya Devi Chandrasekaran April 26, 2016

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2016

Drawing issues into a sprint is not something you do automatically.  The point of a sprint is that you commit to work on issues of an estimated size, that fit within your capacity to deal with them.  Not randomly accept everything before it's been estimated.

If you do want to just deal with everything coming in, you can't plan for it, so you would be better off with a "Kanban" board - similar in usage, but no sprints, and designed for accepting a flow of unsized work.  In that case, your JQL simply becomes the board filter, so that new work arrives on the board as soon as it is raised.

Suggest an answer