I have a conditions to be added in JIRA workflow

Add new condition that journals up to 5000,00 do not go for approval, but directly to ADI Upload Team NA. Journals from 5000,01 go for approval per ledger

Is it possible to make it automatically as soon as the ticket get created, Amount custom field having value greater than 500000 should go for approval ..otherwise to the Some upload team.

I made it automatically going to approver as soon as the ticket is created , but how to add two transition in the first state (create issue) of the workflow?

Could you please suggest something.

3 answers

0 votes

Script runner plugin has a post-function called "fast Track transition" which you can use to transition the issues to another status . You can add this post-function in the create transition and if the custom field value is greater than 50000 then you can directly go to the status you require using the transition which you mention in the "Fast track transition"

https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/4.3.6/jira/builtin-scripts.html#_fast_track_transition_an_issue

Hello Tarun,

Thanks for the suggetion, I will try this :)

If it works, then please accept/upvote the answer. thanks.

Is it a free version or do we have any other way without using pluggins?

It's a paid plugin, JIRA doesn't provide this functionality out of the box.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,388 views 15 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you