I have a conditions to be added in JIRA workflow

Rohini S Patel August 7, 2017

Add new condition that journals up to 5000,00 do not go for approval, but directly to ADI Upload Team NA. Journals from 5000,01 go for approval per ledger

Is it possible to make it automatically as soon as the ticket get created, Amount custom field having value greater than 500000 should go for approval ..otherwise to the Some upload team.

I made it automatically going to approver as soon as the ticket is created , but how to add two transition in the first state (create issue) of the workflow?

Could you please suggest something.

3 answers

1 vote
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2017

Script runner plugin has a post-function called "fast Track transition" which you can use to transition the issues to another status . You can add this post-function in the create transition and if the custom field value is greater than 50000 then you can directly go to the status you require using the transition which you mention in the "Fast track transition"

https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/4.3.6/jira/builtin-scripts.html#_fast_track_transition_an_issue

0 votes

Is it a free version or do we have any other way without using pluggins?

Tarun Sapra August 8, 2017

It's a paid plugin, JIRA doesn't provide this functionality out of the box.

0 votes

Hello Tarun,

Thanks for the suggetion, I will try this :)

Tarun Sapra August 7, 2017

If it works, then please accept/upvote the answer. thanks.

Suggest an answer