I have a clean install of JIRA Software 7.1.4 (server) and can not find the roadmap gadget

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2016

I have checked in the addon manager for 

Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Gadgets Plugin 

and can see all the other gadgets are present and listed but not the Roadmap. The documentation at https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/using-dashboard-gadgets-802592293.htm indicates it should be there. 

Anyone know anything about this or have I just got a rogue install?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2016

This is now showing as fixed in version 7.1.5

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2016

This was finally resolved in 7.1.6 Server

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2016

As @Richard Witt just beat me to it on hipchat, and I've still got it on my clipboard - the release notes for 7.1.4 have:

Known bug

We've identified a bug which affects this release. If you've installed or upgraded to this version, you may encounter problems if you're currently using the Road Map gadget in your dashboard. You won't be able to add the Road Map gadget to your dashboard as well. For more information, please refer to JSW-13503 - Road Map Gadget Disappeared in JIRA 7.1.4 Awaiting Development .

Suggest an answer