• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I have Starter License - 10 Users Jira Project tracking tool, i imported 1300 issues to it, i can view only 1000 issues and im not able to move to next page

I have Starter License - 10 Users Jira Project tracking tool, i imported 1300 issues to it, i can view only 1000 issues and im not able to move to next page

Parveen Salaam July 13, 2015

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2015

When you say "view only 1000 issues", where exactly in JIRA are you viewing this?  

In the All issues page

0 votes
João Palharini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2015

Hi Parveen!

Actually, the number of issues in JIRA shouldn't be limited according to the user threshold. Could you specify what exactly prevents you from seeing those other issues? Are you able to search those using the Issue Navigator (IssuesSearch for issues).

--
Cheers!

Joao

hi,

im able to search Issues. In Issue page at the bottom right corner, have the pagination like Move Previous,1, 2, move Next icons. I have set the page size to 1000 and i have 1300  issues so it shows 2 pages. Now i can view only the first page if i click on the 2 or Move Next icon its not responding.

João Palharini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 14, 2015

Try adding '&startIndex=1000' (without quotes) to the end of the URL o your browser while the "Search for issues" page is displayed. Also, try opening this with another browser.

Suggest an answer