I have Schedule Issue permission but still can't complete the sprint

Daphne Twilt September 16, 2019

When i try to complete the current sprint an error occurs: 

error.PNG

As i looked in the permission scheme i do have the permission to schedule issues as well as Manage Sprint permission.

What could be the problem?

1 answer

0 votes
elenushhh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2019

Hello @Daphne Twilt 

Refresh the page, I had this problem too. 

Do you have separate permission scheme for your projects?

Hi @elenushhh 

I already tried that, but it didn't work. No we use the same for every project by sharing the scheme with every project.

elenushhh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2019

Do you have issues from different projects in the sprint?

Yes, we have 40 projects in a sprint. I checked the projects and it seems like i have Schedule issue permission for all of them.

Daphne Twilt October 14, 2019

Hi @elenushhh

I still can't complete a sprint. Last time i emptied the current sprint and than completed it. But this time that doesn't seem to work.

elenushhh
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2019

@Daphne Twilt 

Hello,

Sorry to hear that. Maybe there's another project who has different permission scheme. Are you 100% sure that the same permission scheme is used for all projects?

Suggest an answer