I get the message "Tempo Account" custom field not configured yet. But I have enabled the field. Any suggestions how I can add tempo accounts again?

Thor Thors October 5, 2012

Hi,

I was configuring the tempo plugin for the first time. I created Accounts, Customers and Categories. Then I enabled the Tempo Account Field in the Admin Configuration.

I forgot to add the Account field in Screens. So I could not find the field in Jira issues. So I deleted the account field and created a new one. Now when I try to add Accounts in the Tempo Account manager I get the error message:

"Tempo Account" custom field not configured yet. Please add the "Tempo Account" custom field before using the Account manager.

But I can see the Tempo Account filed in Jira issues. - and I have enabled the field.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabrizio Galletti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2012

You can try this.

delete the account

reindex

recreate the account

reindiex

add it to screen . You can add when you want , not only during creation.

0 votes
MaxGei May 12, 2013

I tried the procedure described above without solving the problem.

Suggestion?

Fabrizio Galletti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2013

Try to contact the support, for me worked as i wrote above sorry :(

Suggest an answer