I get the error: "Drag and drop disabled" when using the Story Map plugin

jens_moser December 9, 2016

Error: Ranking is disabled, as the Filter Query for this board is not ordered by ascending Rank. Please check your filter configuration.

My Filter Query is "project = 14100 ORDER BY Rank ASC". I can drag/drop issues up/down in the backlog/board but not in the story map view.

Tested in Chrome and Safari on a Macbook - Same issue in both browsers.

3 answers

1 vote
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2017

Hi Jens, Willi,

We just released a new version to Cloud and Server (3.5.5) which addresses this issue.

Thanks for your guidance in identifying the bug.

Regards,
Nick 

jens_moser January 9, 2017

Wonderful smile I'm looking forward to try it out.

0 votes
Willi Budzinski January 8, 2017

Hi Nicholas,

I do get the same error message. I created a totally new fresh and empty project. After creating some Epics and Stories within the story map board, I get the the same error message as Jens although my filter is like this "project = TEST ORDER BY Rang asc" (Rang instead of Rank as of German language). 

Are there any news on this issue?

best regards

Willi

Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2017

Hi Willi,

We released 3.5.4 last week which makes some improvements to the way we load the story map. Are you able to upgrade and confirm if that solves the issue?

Failing that could you raise a support request via email to support@arijea.com - thank you.

Thanks Willi,

Nick

Willi Budzinski January 9, 2017

Hi Nicholas,

I just installed the plugin today from the marketplace - version 3.5.4. Are Jens and I the only people having this problem or is it a known issue?

Best regards

jens_moser January 9, 2017

Hi!

I'm still having troubles and it would be lovely if it could be fixed.

/ Jens

Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2017

Thanks Jens, Willi. We shall investigate further.

Willi, thanks for raising a support request with additional details - I will follow up there.

Jens, I've reopened a support request and will follow up there.

Thank you,
Nick 

0 votes
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 12, 2016

Hi Jens,

That's an interesting one. Can you please raise a support request including your version of Easy Agile User Story Maps and JIRA, then we can investigate further.

Thanks Jens,
Nick

Nicholas Muldoon
Easy Agile 

Suggest an answer