I get an Error when trying to move worklogs

Vernon Rauch January 12, 2014

I get the following error when I try to move worklogs within Tempo:

<!DOCTYPE html><html lang="en"><head><meta charset="utf-8" /><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EDGE"><title>Oops, you've found a dead link. - JIRA</title><script type="text/javascript">contextPath = "";</script><link type='text/css' rel='stylesheet' href='/static-assets/metal-all.css' media='all'><script src='/static-assets/metal-all.js'></script><!--[if lt IE 9]><link type='text/css' rel='stylesheet' href='/static-assets/metal-all-ie.css' media='all'><script src='/static-assets/metal-all-ie.js'></script><![endif]--><!--[if IE 9]><link type='text/css' rel='stylesheet' href='/static-assets/metal-all-ie9.css' media='all'><![endif]--><meta name="decorator" content="none" /></head><body class=" error-page error404"><script type="text/javascript">document.body.className += " js-enabled";</script><div id="page"><header id="header" role="banner"></header><!-- #header --><section id="content" role="main"><div class="aui-page-panel"><div class="aui-page-panel-inner"><section class="aui-page-panel-content lowerContent"><div id="error-state"><span class="error-type"></span><h1>Oops, you've found a dead link.</h1><ul><li>Go back to the <a href="javascript:window.history.back()">previous page</a></li><li>Go to the <a href="/secure/MyJiraHome.jspa">Home Page</a></li></ul></div></section><!-- .aui-page-panel-content --></div><!-- .aui-page-panel-inner --></div><!-- .aui-page-panel --></section><!-- #content --><footer id="footer" role="contentinfo"></footer><!-- #footer --></div><!-- #page --></body></html>

It shows in a popup window.

1 answer

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2014

Hi Vernon,

we are investigating a problem that came up in OnDemand after the last JIRA update. It looks as if this update is breaking the delete, move, edit and split worklog in Tempo. We have created an issue that you can follow (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-314) and that we will comment on when we have some more detailed information.

Kind regards

Susanne

Suggest an answer