I dont have access to my accout

Ángel Olea October 4, 2016

Please I need to make a payment but i dont have access to my account is like dissapear ...

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2016

This is the community forum, so we can't really help you with this. You have to raise a ticket at support.atlassian.com

Kind regards

Jonas

Krishan April 29, 2019

where do i raise a ticket as my product is in trial 

Kameron
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2019

Hi Krishan,

During your free trial, you have access to our Technical Support and we will be available to assist. Please file a support case on our Support Page with the verified Cloud URL to securely assist in gaining access to your account.

We will look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Kameron 

0 votes
Kameron
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 4, 2016

Hi Angel,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty! Our Customer Advocates team will be happy to help investigate the reason why you are not able to access your Cloud site. 

As Jonas has mentioned, the best route is to generate a support tick at support.atlassian.com. If you could also provide the Cloud Site URL (XXXXXXXXX.atlassian.net), we can look into your account from there. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

Kameron 

Krishan April 29, 2019

Hi, 

I do not know if i can post the URL here . But could send a mail if you send me a mail to the  email address krishandev@virtusa.com 

Regards, 

Krishan 

Suggest an answer