I don't remember my user for start the Jira dashboard

I dont remember my users password, and when I try to recovery it, the email never arrive to my inbox.

How I can to get the passwork again

1 answer

0 vote

Hi David,

The email may or may not be sent depending on how your administrator has set up the instance. 

Can you confirm with us if you're on JIRA Cloud or Server, and if Server, what version are you running? Are you the current administrator, or is it another user?

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Many thanks Shannon.
I discovered my issue, was my keyboard, this is failing.
Well, yesterday I reinstalled the JIRA 7.4 in my virtual server in Amazon, all this did before of understand my real problem.
In summary, now I am working fine. I have a trial version for 30 days, so I need to test this tool for present it to my boss.

Many many thanks...

David.

Glad you got it sorted out, David!

Take care and have a pleasant weekend.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,278 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot