I don't have the button to create a new story map

Kelly Fidei February 6, 2015

Even tho I can access the story map view. I click Agile, then Story Map.

Tho I don't it when I go to add ons.

I read this help page but still am stuck - how do I:

1. ensure I have story mapping add on working (we are in cloud version), and 
  2. set up a new story map?

Thanks,

Kelly Fidei

4 answers

0 votes
Kelly Fidei February 9, 2015

Here is another screenshotno button.png

0 votes

Here are two screenshots, showing that we don't have the button to create a new story map. And we don't have any current maps.

Story map available.png

We are in the Cloud version of Jira, not the server version. 

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2015

strange! something seems to be wrong with your installation of the add on. can you please press F12 in Chrome browser to open up the browser's console and send me the log (also as screenshot if you want use the email from our support site) OR would it be possible that you assign me a user to your instance then I will have a look at it

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2015

support@bauer-information-technology.com

0 votes

I don't have this button. I am the admin for our company - how can we get this enabled?  (for all of our projects and teams)

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 9, 2015

sorry I have never seen that. can you please send a screenshot and which jira version do you use?

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 8, 2015

The create map should be there as shown in the picture above: 

image2015-2-9 0:4:36.png

if not please send me a screenshot.

Suggest an answer