I don't have the Fish Eye or Crucible tabs in jira source

Swati Chaudhari September 18, 2012

I don't have the Fish Eye or Crucible tabs in jira source. I have linked project in crucible as well as jira and also i have restarted jira and crucible still no luck.

I was folling this link to create review from jira https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CRUCIBLE/Creating+a+Review+from+JIRA

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2012

Hi, can you please check if you have the view version control permissions for the JIRA project?

Hi Harry,

I checked the view version control permissions and its set correctly for jira project. But still doesn't work :(

Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2012

How did you restart JIRA and Crucible? This is OnDemand right? If you've followed all the steps, raise a ticket with Atlassian support instead. It should all be setup out of the box on OnDemand anyway. They will need to look at the config then.

Harry,

It got fixed. I just restarted it again. Thanks for help

Suggest an answer