• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I created Peer Review and QA steps in my workflow and assigned users to perform these steps by creating User Picker (single user) custom fields. Sprint Board: how do I only show issues to the assigned Peer Reviewer/QAer when issues are in those statuses?

I created Peer Review and QA steps in my workflow and assigned users to perform these steps by creating User Picker (single user) custom fields. Sprint Board: how do I only show issues to the assigned Peer Reviewer/QAer when issues are in those statuses?

Max Kilkenney April 1, 2016

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Deleted user April 1, 2016

You could define a quick filter for them to replace the "Only my Issues" filter and add a Query like;

Filter Name Bob's Queue,   Assignee = BOB OR (Reviewer/QAer = BOB AND status in (Review,QA))

Note: syntax may not be perfect adapt as needed

Max Kilkenney April 1, 2016

Thank you for this solution.  Using the quick filter allows the Peer Reviewers and QAs to view the issues with that status in their queue, but they lose the view of issues with the statuses of To Do and In Progress where they are the assignee. I am seeking a solution where developers can see their assigned issues in the To Do / In Progress statuses along with the issues in Peer Review / QA where they are assigned those responsibilities without filtering.  I also want them to no longer see an issue when they are the assignee after they've transitioned it from In Progress to Peer Review.  Ideally that issue will only appear in the Peer Reviewers queue.

Deleted user April 4, 2016

No problem - Add those statuses to the filter (i.e. 'To Do' and 'In Progress'). Let me know if you need more.

Max Kilkenney April 4, 2016

Got it!  Thank you so much!

Suggest an answer