I could no more add "comment" in my ticket when Script runner is enabled.

SophieV December 23, 2014

We meet a bug when we try to add comment in JIRA ticket.

I found that a "hidden" in jquery was probably the problem without understanding the why and the from.

I try to disabled plugins I load, and when I disabled Script runner, my functionality of "adding comments"  works.

Could you tell me if you have already meet this problem and how to solve it?

Tx

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2014
0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2014

This is a duplicate of https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/11463685/bug-with-script-runner-on-field-comment - can you please respond to the question I asked you there.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2014

Also browser please.

0 votes
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2014

Add your JIRA version and Script Runner version. This should help

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2014

Could you describe a bit more about what you mean by a "hidden"?

Suggest an answer