I closed a sprint. But everything went wrong How do I reopen it so I can correct it?

Ming Chen September 13, 2015

Hi,

I need help! A few things are going drastically wrong with JIRA for us. One is that things that were in the done column somehow did not get captured and they are not counted in the velocity and all the charts are thrown off because it somehow did not capture the stories that were complete. Is there any way to go back and try to troubleshoot? Once the sprint is closed, I don't see a way to go back. Help! It's happened two sprints in a row now and I can't figure it out!

Any way to get someone on the phone to walk me through fixing this?

2 answers

0 votes
Ming Chen September 13, 2015

I could not have visibility into the charts once the sprint is closed. There's no way to go back and correct any issues that would help me correct the charts?

0 votes
teilor_soares
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2015

Hi Ming!

Currently is not possible to reopen a sprint in JIRA, we have a feature request for it in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7804, but no plans to implement in the near future, sorry.

My advise would be to you to create a test project in your instance to troubleshooting the close sprint process.

Cheers!
Teilor

Suggest an answer