I cannt use marketplace. IT HAS ERROR.

ADMIN August 13, 2022

3 answers

1 vote
David Bakkers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2022

Hello @ADMIN

Also, change your username from 'ADMIN' to something else, as it's misleading.

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2022

Hello @ADMIN 

It appears you are trying to access a Jira Service Management Cloud customer portal. That belongs to some company - it is not something supported directly by Atlassian. And this website where you have posted is a user community. We all have our own Jira environments and are not responsible for the one you are trying to access.

It appears that the original customer portal you are trying to access has been moved as per the message on the screen.

Try clicking on the link in the message for "Development and Marketplace Support landing page", as directed that message.

ADMIN August 15, 2022

would you give me the link directly please?

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2022

@ADMIN 

I can't give you a link directly. I am not a customer for that customer portal so I have no access to the screen.

Are you not able to click directly on the link in your screen?

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 8.56.13 AM.png

1 vote
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 13, 2022

@ADMIN ,

Care to explain what you are trying to do? The Atlassian marketplace can be found at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/

Suggest an answer