I cannot see any images or initials for avatars except my own cartoon

Deleted user April 20, 2021

I cannot see any images or initials for avatars except my own cartoon. Other users say that they can see initials but I do not see anything other than my own cartoon. Please help!

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2021

Hi @[deleted]

that sounds strange indeed and I have never heard about this one.

Just a question ahead - did you try with a different browser or at least "incognito" mode?

Could you probably share a screenshot (with any private information blanked out) so we can better understand what you are (not) seeing from your Kanban board?

Did it work ever before or is this happen lately to your Kanban Board?

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2021

Hi @[deleted], By default, your avatar will be your initials if you have not set an image, so it sounds like you have set an avatar but other users have not.

Where are you expecting to see the avatars of other users? When you assign a task to someone, do you see their initials within their avatar?

Deleted user April 22, 2021

I do not see initials or images. I see nothing. It is strange. However, I can see my own avatar image. 

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2021

Where is it you are looking/expecting to see other users' avatars? Most of the time, you will only be seeing your avatar on the page and not everyone else'. But if you're assigning tasks to someone, you should be able to see their avatar/initials if they have not set an avatar

Deleted user April 23, 2021

I don't think the Kanban board is working or something. How do I file a ticket with support?

Community Leader
Community Leader
April 23, 2021

If you think there is a bug, you can raise a support ticket here - note that this isn't available if you are on the free plan of Jira. If you are on the free plan, then this link will most likely take you to the community

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events