• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I cannot find my SEN and thus can't enter any support tickets.I am the Admin for my company for JIRA, but the SEN does not show up under myatlassian.com

I cannot find my SEN and thus can't enter any support tickets.I am the Admin for my company for JIRA, but the SEN does not show up under myatlassian.com

Deleted user August 26, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Finding Your Support Entitlement Number

I cannot find my SEN and thus can't enter any support tickets.I am the Admin for my company for JIRA, but the SEN does not show up under myatlassian.com

1 answer

2 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2016

Your SEN should also be visible in your product, on the System Information tab available under General Configuration.

image2016-8-26 15:1:13.png

Deleted user August 26, 2016

Hi steve Thanks for getting back to me. I’m a seasoned JIRA admin, but can’t crack this one.

There is no SEN on my Genearl Configuration page (see attached). I joined the company after JIRA was installed, and I was added as an admin after the fact. My concern is that the admins who were here during initial setup (Dinesh Adithan and Pamela Hin) are still the only ones able to see SEN information. They’re both no longer with the company.

See attached.General Config Page.jpg

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2016

Hello again – I was unclear. Please navigate to Administration section > System top-tab > System info side-tab.

image2016-8-26 17:52:57.png

image2016-8-26 17:51:44.png

image2016-8-26 17:54:41.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events