I cannot access "Portfolio for Jira - your agile roadmap planning tool"

Athul KV December 23, 2019

When I try to Trial it for free with existing account athul@fabelio.com which is an admin of the account, I am unable to see the Product. Screen Shot 2019-12-24 at 00.20.10.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-24 at 00.25.14.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-24 at 00.25.45.png

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 24, 2019

Hello @Athul KV ,

Thanks for reaching out, and it looks like you are missing site admin permissions.

Having the Jira Administrator global permissions gives you access to the majority of the functionality for managing the instance directly but Site Admin is required for user management options and any action that grants access to the site Billing options, and adding in a new app to the site can alter the cost of opperation so it is locke behind the site admin permission set.

Check out the following Documentation for steps to accessing the site admin features:

Regards,
Earl

Athul KV December 25, 2019

Hi Earl, thanks for the answer. But I am the Site Admin and I manage the user management from my end so not sure why I cannot access the same

Screen Shot 2019-12-26 at 01.03.06.png

Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 30, 2019

Hello @Athul KV ,

Thanks for the info, and I believe the best corse of action here is to get you in contact with Atlassian Support team to take a look at the account directly and see what is occuring here, I created the following request on your behalf as we will need to take a closer look:

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer