I can't seem to get kanban boards to work on jira mobile android, are they supported?

Richard Frances-Moore September 16, 2017

I either get a message telling me i need to restart or it just has a background image telling me "This board won't show, we're not sure why. Head to the desktop or choose a different board from the list" 

I've tried it with the simplest possible test project and it still did not work.

Thanks for any help.

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 18, 2017

Hi Richard,

Are you using the JIRA Cloud app or the JIRA Connect app by MobilityStream, LLC?

I just setup a new Kanban Project in my Cloud instance and I am able to view the board without issue.

Cheers,

Branden

Richard Frances-Moore September 18, 2017

Its the JIRA cloud app.

Just worked it out. The board (and tickets) will only show if they are assigned to me.

The "only my issues" function is a bit confusing if it will only show you issues assigned to you anyway? Is there any way to get it to show all issues by default?

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 20, 2017

Hi Richard,

I'm glad to hear that.  This has come up a few times recently and there is actually a bug the devs are working on that should correct this and should be pushed out around the end of the week.

Cheers,

Branden

Dmitriy Gnutov June 19, 2018

Hi, I have the same issue, I can not open kanban board in my profile using Jira for android.

Can you help me with it?

Regards,

Dmitriy

Clo December 7, 2018

Hello, I have the same issue. The strangest thing: works perfectly on my phone, but on my professionnal tablet it worked for a while and then all of a sudden I keep having "connection interrupted, retry" non stop. But I'm on Wifi, I can still use all other apps, and even search tickets on Jira!

Do you have an idea?

Suggest an answer