I can't see of the 'Kanplan backlog feature' settings

SamS December 29, 2016

I'm a global JIRA administrator of our cloud instance of JIRA.

I'd like to take advantage of the Kanplan backlog feature to manage some of our teams Kanban backlogs.

I've read to documentation, however I can't see any of the settings mentioned in the columns configuration section of our board - attached is an image of this section.

Where might I be going wrong?

I also don't seem to be able to enable JIRA Labs, however I believe this no longer a labs feature and comes with the JIRA product

We're using the JIRA version 7.2.1

Thanks

Backlog Image.png

3 answers

0 votes
SamS January 2, 2017

And yes, we are not in the cloud, so that is the reason for it

0 votes
SamS December 29, 2016

Hi Nic,

Thanks for your response. We went through the migration process a few months ago and the sys admin sent out an email saying we are in the cloud, (I can log in from a browser from any external computer) however now looking through the settings I'm not 100% sure.

I can't find a guide advising how I can tell with certainty but as far as I know we are in the cloud.

The Sys admins are on holiday at the moment, it's fine if I need to wait until they come back so I can ask them.

Cheers 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2016

Could you clarify if you are using Cloud JIRA, OR Server (7.2.1)?

Suggest an answer