Hello @Apoorva welcome
we would need some more details to understand your problem, however you can try the below:
dont worry the created issue will be in the backlog :)
1. By default you created jira issue falls to the backlog. (Available in the left side panel)
2. Did you check with your team if they also face the same problem?
3. You can try to search your issue from the quick filter my issues (normally this is a default filter available)
try them and let us know !
I am attaching the screenshots of the same. My JIRA Card has serial no. 3557. When I search for it, it says no results. However, I can just see it only through the notification. It is not visible on Kanban Board.
1. I was aware of this and I checked the backlog column multiple times.
2. I checked with them, they are not facing any such issues.
3. I did but it is not visible.
I am unable to locate the point where I am going wrong.
Maybe your kanban board is configured to not show items with status "to be prioritized".?
How to check:
You should check your column configurations
Hope this link helps:
Also check if your Kanban board is created based on certain JQL filter, because if a board is expected to show only a certain issues with a specific status, then it could also be the reason.
Get hold of your Jira project admin and they could help you out.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events