I can't see my JIRA Card

Apoorva March 26, 2021

I have created the JIRA Card through the given template but I am unable to see it. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sudarshan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2021

Hello @Apoorva  welcome

we would need some more details to understand your problem, however you can try the below:

dont worry the created issue will be in the backlog :)

1. By default you created jira issue falls to the backlog. (Available in the left side panel)

2. Did you check with your team if they also face the same problem? 

3. You can try to search your issue from the quick filter my issues (normally this is a default filter available) 

try them and let us know ! 

Apoorva March 29, 2021

Hi!
I am attaching the screenshots of the same. My JIRA Card has serial no. 3557. When I search for it, it says no results. However, I can just see it only through the notification. It is not visible on Kanban Board. 

1. I was aware of this and I checked the backlog column multiple times. 
2. I checked with them, they are not facing any such issues. 
3. I did but it is not visible. 

I am unable to locate the point where I am going wrong. Screenshot 2564-03-30 at 10.56.17 AM.pngScreenshot 2564-03-30 at 10.56.49 AM.png

Sudarshan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2021

Maybe your kanban board is configured to not show items with status "to be prioritized".?

How to check: 
You should check your column configurations
Hope this link helps:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-columns/

Also check if your Kanban board is created based on certain JQL filter, because if a board is expected to show only a certain issues with a specific status, then it could also be the reason.

Get hold of your Jira project admin and they could help you out.

Apoorva March 31, 2021

I took help of a team mate and there was a problem with Epic Link. Fixed it. There are no blockers now. 

Thanks for the help. 

Like Sudarshan likes this
Sudarshan
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 31, 2021

Fantastic.!
That is why teams are for -- get their help first when you are in doubt.!
All the best.!

Like Apoorva likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events