I can't see component edit screen on scrum board

tony-byun March 15, 2017

Hello,

I am struggling with JIRA cloud edition as I cannot manage components.

I added four components couple of days ago as shown in the second screenshot below, now they just disappeared even my team members never made any change (as shows in first screenshot).

I would like to solve this issue as soon as possible because my team going to have a very first sprint planning tomorrow.

It would be appreciate if you can advise me in any regards.

Regards,
Sungchul Byun

- I can't edit component

image2017-3-16 14:56:15.png

- but it was possible a few days ago

image2017-3-16 14:58:4.png

1 answer

0 votes
cptBarbosa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2017

Hi Sungchul Byun, try to go to Administration -> System -> Audit Log, on the search box type "project component". It should show you every action made with components, create, edit and delete, with author and date too.

Hope it helps. smile

tony-byun March 16, 2017

thanks, Cassiano. but I already checked it and can't find any strange logs.

image2017-3-17 9:26:51.png

Maybe this is not a system problem, but a bug in JIRA I guess.

cptBarbosa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2017

Well, in that case, I suggest you to open a ticket with our support engineers so they can do a further investigation in your instance.

Suggest an answer