I can't login to Jira Cloud

Amanda Flores May 10, 2017

Hi,

As from today I cannot login to my Jira account. I used to login with a username. I tried to login using the email address registered on the account but I didn't manage.

Tried to reset my password using the my email address but couldn't login to see the tickets.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Amanda

1 answer

1 vote
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2017

Hi Amanda - Do you use JIRA Cloud or JIRA Server?

If it is JIRA Server then you need to contact your JIRA administrators (or try the "Can't access your account?" link).

I am the administrator and I cannot access. Tried using the forgot password but no luck.  We are using Jira cloud.

Do you have a support email address that I can contact you on?

Thanks,

Amanda

Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2017

I don't work for Atlassian, I'm a user just like you.

This is a community forum used (mostly) by users like you and me to share tips, answer questions, etc. Atlassian do post on here occasionally, but it is not their support portal.

To contact Atlassian you should raise a support ticket via: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

If you can't get to that, you could (as a last resort), use: https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/general-inquiries

Thanks, very helpful!

Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 10, 2017

No problem.

To repay the help, please come back to this post once Atlassian have sorted your issue and let us know what you needed to do to resolve the problem.

That'll really help others in the community facing the same issue.

Suggest an answer