I can't get sign up email

Deleted user September 20, 2019

I got other email from my Jira team but I can't login with the same email then I try to recovery and new sign up for that email (supachaiswng@outlook.com) but I didn't receive any sign up email. Please help. What should I do.

1 answer

0 votes
Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2019

Hi

What you mean about "email from my Jira team"

If you get an email, you need sign in and create a password for email, where you get an email from Jira team

So, if you create a new account with a different email (supachaiswng@outlook.com) - then, you can authorize to Jira

I don't know which one is my case so I try to recovery and new sign up my account but I never get email about that. Every email that i mentioned is (supachaiswng@outlook.com)

Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2019

I think, its because you try to sign up with an account, which is not created in Jira yet. Try to contact your Jira team and get info about your account in Jira

My team using supachaiswng@outlook.com and when supachaiswng@outlook.com get email from my team I can't login Jira to access to my team content.

Like Yevhen Rohovets likes this
Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 20, 2019

@[deleted]  Say you team re-send invitation email for your account and check, that this email supachaiswng@outlook.com linked to you account

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events