I can't configure a permission rule to control difference issue type separately with difference group user

ericli December 22, 2014

I can define difference issue with difference workflow, but the permission only can't control the difference issue , so I can't configure a rule to control difference issue through the permissions.      

For example:    issue A belong workflow A I need write,read permission for group A, but group B only read                             issue B belong workflow B I need write,read permission for group B ,but group A only read

but permission only have one rule in it  , in other words I only can configure issue edit for group A and groupB ,   if not  one of groups can't visit the issue at all

1 answer

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2014

JIRA permissions are for a project. It doesn't allow issue type control. The around you can find by searching the forum, however it stops the users AFTER they select the issue type and just makes them mad. If you need to control issue types the best way is to put them in a different project.

Suggest an answer