I can't configure a kanban board I just created

Jukka Mattila June 15, 2017

I created a new Kanban board from a project. After the board is created, I try to go to the board and configure its settings, but I am unable to do this.

I had the same issue with other boards, we tried reindexing Jira and recreating the boards which solved the issue. However, this does not always work and now I am stuck with another board I can't configure.

Does anyone have a working solution for this? There is no problem with permissions or roles, that has been double-checked. It's a really really frustrating problem that's driving me a bit crazy at this point!

We are using Jira v6.4.10 and Jira Agile v6.7.12.

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2017

Hi Jukka,

When you try to get to the board and you are unable to make any changes do you get an error?  If so please post a screenshot here.  If you do not get an error in the UI I would reproduce the issue and take a look in the JIRA_HOME/log/atlassian-jira.log and the JIRA_INSTALL/logs/catalina.out logs to see if there is any additional information that can help figure out what's going on.  If you do find a stack trace you believe is relevant you can post it here and we can take a look.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer