I can't add new security level. What's missing in my authorizations?

Manuel Pierrat January 10, 2020

Hello,

I'm administrator, Jira administrator and site admin on Jira. I can create new security schemes, but somehow, i can't add any security level in them. The buttons for that in the screen "Edit Issue Security Levels" are not there...

Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help

(1st screenshot is what I see; second screenshot is what I think I should see)Jira - Issue with setting security levels - What I see 01.JPGJira - Issue with setting security levels - What I think I should see 01.png

2 answers

0 votes
Sergio _ January 12, 2020

I have same problem.   maybe is it bug?

Sergio _ January 12, 2020

It is not showing  the add security level form 

0 votes
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2020

Hello Manuel,

Can you try to edit an other security level scheme on your instance ?

Guoxian Yang January 12, 2020

I'm having the same problem, and it happens to any new security level scheme that I have created. (I had no security level scheme initially)

Manuel Pierrat January 13, 2020

Hello @Mohamed Benziane 

I have a single other security level scheme in my instance. And i can't edit it either. This other security scheme was created around 2 months ago by someone else.

This means one of 2 things:

- this person had the proper rights to do so and somehow I don't have them (but I belong to the same user groups - including administration group - as this person, afaik)

- the functionality somehow got bugged in meanwhile

Other comments on this page let me think of the later

Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2020

Hi @Manuel Pierrat 

Indeed, i have the same error too. I think this is a bug.

You can contact the support to raise a ticket

Hope this helps

Manuel Pierrat January 13, 2020

I just did.
PSCLOUD-43506

Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2020

I find this issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-73655. You can vote or start to watch it.

A bug release is coming.

Like carolyn french likes this

Suggest an answer