I can not transition an issue only to "to do" status

I can not transition an issue only to "to do" status on the kanban board. Other statuses are fine (i can do the transitions. 

I checked all is fine with workflow (transitions are the same in other statuses as in "to do" one). 

I CAN transition to "to do" not via the drag and drop on the kanban board, but only by clicking "more" on an issue, and selecting "more"- > "move to to do". So I am confused. I can transition it only via this way, not drag and drop. 

2 answers

Check underlying workflow for that project. There should be link from TODO to other status.

I checked that before. there are transitions from all the statuses to "to do"

Check your board configuration and make sure the 'To Do' status is in the To Do labeled column. If you need more help, check here;

https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-user-s-guide/configuring-a-board/configuring-columns

Hi Tom, thanks for a fast reply! 

It is there . see here http://joxi.ru/gmvY9pwugky5ra 

So this is not the case. The issue is in some other place. I can't find the reason why it does not work. Could you help investigate? 

So you are trying to move it from what column to the To Do column?

From any other column. 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

690 views 3 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you