I can not add a new version to the project

Matheus Camargo August 14, 2017

When trying to add a new version to the project, the "new version" button does not appear, but the permission schema is the same as the other projects, and these others are working normally.

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2017

It looks like you do not have project administration rights.

I am the project administrator and administrator of JIRA

adm.jpg

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2017

So someone has changed the permission scheme.

I am the only administrator of the tool, and I did not change the schemas, since the other projects continue to appear normally

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 14, 2017

The only thing that I know of that will hide the "create version" is the permissions.  If they are correct, then you'll need to raise this with Atlassian as something somewhere is very wrong.  Your screenshots imply that you do not have admin in that project.

I sent a print of the roles, my user "matheus nascimento camargo" is in the jira-administrator group and with permission in the role of project administrator

jira adm.jpg

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 14, 2017

What does the permission scheme for the project say?

permission2.jpgpermission3.jpgpermission.jpg

golbal.jpg

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 14, 2017

That all looks fine, the only thing not shown is that the project is using that particular permission scheme.

I'd also try the "permission helper" at the top right.

But I doubt it will tell you anything you haven't already checked.  As I said earlier, as this is all correct, it'll need to go to Atlassian.

ps.jpg

0 votes

JIRA Sprint.jpg

Suggest an answer