I can associate a screen to a issue type, but i don't want enter in each project for configuration

Giovanni Pagliani June 25, 2015
Good morning , I'm using Jiracloud recently and I'm wondering if you can create a connection between screen and issue type, that is not to be configured for each project . 
I wish that by choosing different type issue would open different screen . 
For example, emerged as issue type: Bug and I open one screen , where there are fields ASSIGNEE , 
WORKLOG , ACCOUNT. 
If imposed as issue type Epic would open a screen in which the fields are SUMMARY , DUE DATE, REFERENT.This connection between issue type and screen is valid for all the project, because the point of connection should be the issue type.
Thanks

I wait courteously an answer

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2015

Not quite, because the screens are configured by both project and issue type.   But you can emulate "issue type only" configuration by simply using the same "issue type screen scheme" for all projects.

Giovanni Pagliani June 25, 2015

How can i use the same issue type screen scheme without enter in a project for the configuration?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2015

You don't. The whole point of the project and scheme system is that's how you tell your JIRA to behave. Could you explain how you think you'd use a scheme without a project? As they're project configuration things...

Giovanni Pagliani June 26, 2015

I wish that default of the programm is different for every issue type. It's possible? I don't want the configure every project , it is too long work

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 26, 2015

See previous comment - you have to do it with the project scheme. What you're asking for is a bit like saying "I want a house, I've got some bricks, mortar, wood and roof tiles, but I'm not actually going to put them together. I want to pick up a brick and have a house".

Suggest an answer