• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • I by mistakely happend to close the current sprint. There are few tickets in closed or open or IN progress state. Is there a way I can copy all tickets to new sprint. like a photocopy of the sprint.

I by mistakely happend to close the current sprint. There are few tickets in closed or open or IN progress state. Is there a way I can copy all tickets to new sprint. like a photocopy of the sprint.

1 answer

0 vote

If you close a sprint, all the issues that are not "done" will move into the next sprint (or the backlog if you haven't got a sprint yet).

Could you explain why that didn't happen?

can i reopen the sprint ?

No. See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7804 Could you tell us how you've ended up with open/in-progress issues in a closed sprint?

No i can only see them in the reports, else when I created a new sprint the one that were in open/in-progress state have the sprint cycle updated

So the issues have moved into the new sprint then? So you don't need to move them. And the reporting is showing what happened.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 14, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

How the Telegram Integration for Jira helps Sergey's team take their support efficiency to the bank

...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...

509 views 3 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you