• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I by mistakely happend to close the current sprint. There are few tickets in closed or open or IN progress state. Is there a way I can copy all tickets to new sprint. like a photocopy of the sprint.

I by mistakely happend to close the current sprint. There are few tickets in closed or open or IN progress state. Is there a way I can copy all tickets to new sprint. like a photocopy of the sprint.

Monika garg March 18, 2015

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2015

If you close a sprint, all the issues that are not "done" will move into the next sprint (or the backlog if you haven't got a sprint yet).

Could you explain why that didn't happen?

can i reopen the sprint ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2015

No. See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7804 Could you tell us how you've ended up with open/in-progress issues in a closed sprint?

No i can only see them in the reports, else when I created a new sprint the one that were in open/in-progress state have the sprint cycle updated

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 18, 2015

So the issues have moved into the new sprint then? So you don't need to move them. And the reporting is showing what happened.

Suggest an answer