• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I am using different labels for an issue, for example I have Red, Green, Yellow for the status of the issue but then I also have a labels for Tech Only, Design Only etc. In a pie chart I only want to see the Red, Green and Yellow. Is that possible?

I am using different labels for an issue, for example I have Red, Green, Yellow for the status of the issue but then I also have a labels for Tech Only, Design Only etc. In a pie chart I only want to see the Red, Green and Yellow. Is that possible?

Tracey Wiech October 31, 2014

2 answers

0 votes
Tracey Wiech November 3, 2014

Thanks Nic I appreciate your emailing me back.

Here is my filter:

project = "CFI Release" AND issuetype = Improvement AND labels in (Green, Red, Yellow) AND sprint in openSprints()

Some of my issues have 3 labels, Red, Master Data, Design Only.  

Do you think there is a way to filter out those labels.  When I try to filter them out it takes out the issue even if it has Green.  I am guessing from what you stated there is no way to do this.  Just making sure smile

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2014

Not really.  The Pie chart has no way of knowing what labels you want to see.

The best you can do is include "and label in (Red, Yellow, Green)" in the filter you use for the chart.

Suggest an answer