I am using Jira Core, How do I add a banner in the customer portal?

Zack Smith December 18, 2017

Banner designing the customer portal - Atlassian Documentation.pngOkay, so clearly this customer portal has an awesome galaxy banner any help-desk admin would envy. Especially because I cannot seem to find any space to configure a banner.mysadportal.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2017

Hi Zack,

This is a feature of Jira Service Desk Cloud. You can see how to customize the banner here:

Please note that this feature does not exist in Jira Service Desk Server.

We have a feature request for further customization below. It's been closed but there is a link to a survey in the top of the request that you can fill out to help develop better customization for administrators of Service Desk.

Regards,

Shannon

Zack Smith December 18, 2017

Wow, the server version seems to be quite drab. I can't help but feel let down by this product's customer interface. Thank you for clarifying though. I'll be sure to participate and hopefully others have expressed similar concerns. I love the product's capabilities, but we're only taking  emailed support requests due to the current limitations of the customer portal

Suggest an answer