I am unable to view all options

karan.luthra January 19, 2020

Hi Team,

I am unable to see all the options in JIRA as my colleagues can.

For example, my colleague can see the option to Edit, comment, Assign, More , Re open , Request Review , Unpublish etc buttons . But I am unable to view all these options and can see only Go to Hierarchy view and More optiosn

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2020

Hi @karan.luthra

This will be a permissions issue - contact your Project's Admin first to see if your permissions are controlled by roles. If you're unsure who your Project Admins are, contact the Project Lead.

If they cannot help, contact your Site Admins who can assist you in getting the needed permissions or adding you to a group who might have these permissions.

Ste

0 votes
Answer accepted
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2020

HI @karan.luthra 

Welcome to the community!

There is permission issue...please contact to your Administrator and check whether you have the rights permission on view or not.

Suggest an answer