I am unable to see issues attached to epics in epic panel of the back log screen

anasuya January 29, 2020

Hi Team,

I have created a Kanban project . I have created couple of issues and linked the issues with couple of epics that I have already created, However the epics do not show up in epic panel and I cannot drag and drop the issues under the epics.

Kindly help.

Thanks and Regards,

Anasuya Ghosh

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2020

Dear @anasuya

so you wrote, you already linked them to Epics. How did you do this?

So long

Thomas

anasuya January 31, 2020

We started using epic feature for the very first time. Our company is a start up. We are starting to implement JIRA in our process.

Initially when I created the tasks/stories and bugs and linked them with epics and versions which I created. They were showing up in the back log screen.

Problem started when I started creating boards on those tasks/stories and bugs and kept the new issues (tasks/stories and bugs ) in back log bucket and enabled epic panel in " Board Setting page.Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 12.13.36 PM.png

Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 2, 2020

Dear @anasuya ,

I cannot see to much details how the project is configured. But have you tried to click on the link "Create epic" and drag&drop one issue from the right side onto the new epic? Just to be sure if the mechanism works as specified.

If not, can you post the board's general configuration tab?

Thanks

Thomas

Suggest an answer