• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I am trying to user Jira Capture free trial. I have downloaded under admin account and created the eval license. I cannot login to JIRA capture to configure -

I am trying to user Jira Capture free trial. I have downloaded under admin account and created the eval license. I cannot login to JIRA capture to configure -

Administrator June 9, 2014

I am trying to user JIRA Capture free trial. I have downloaded under admin account and created the eval license. I cannot login to JIRA capture to configure - Please help!

4 answers

0 votes
Ignat
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 19, 2014

Hello,

Have you got any progress in solving your problem? Have you got any response from Atlassian support?

--

Cheers,

Ignat.

Administrator July 6, 2014

Yes, this issue has been resolved. Atlassian has configured Jira for me, I am good to go. Thank-you!

0 votes
Administrator June 11, 2014

I see this site is down for construction, I left a message with support desk yesterday and they haven't gotten back to me. Any suggestions? See details above.

Thanks, Admin

0 votes
Administrator June 9, 2014

I go to my Atlassian link (companyname.atlassian.net) and login to the ondemand account. Select the gear, then "addons" "manage addons" Jira Capture shows up in an active state. Status: unlicensed, 84 of 84 modules enabled. addon key: com.atlassian.bonfire.plugin is shown.

I click on configure (within Jira Capture) and another login screen pops up asking to login again to onDemand account. It won't accept my login which was accepted earlier.

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2014

Hm, could you explain a bit further on what you mean by cannot login to JIRA Capture? ARe you able to login to JIRA at all?

Suggest an answer