• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • I am trying to user Jira Capture free trial. I have downloaded under admin account and created the eval license. I cannot login to JIRA capture to configure -

I am trying to user Jira Capture free trial. I have downloaded under admin account and created the eval license. I cannot login to JIRA capture to configure -

I am trying to user JIRA Capture free trial. I have downloaded under admin account and created the eval license. I cannot login to JIRA capture to configure - Please help!

4 answers

0 votes
Joe Wai Tye Atlassian Team Jun 09, 2014

Hm, could you explain a bit further on what you mean by cannot login to JIRA Capture? ARe you able to login to JIRA at all?

I go to my Atlassian link (companyname.atlassian.net) and login to the ondemand account. Select the gear, then "addons" "manage addons" Jira Capture shows up in an active state. Status: unlicensed, 84 of 84 modules enabled. addon key: com.atlassian.bonfire.plugin is shown.

I click on configure (within Jira Capture) and another login screen pops up asking to login again to onDemand account. It won't accept my login which was accepted earlier.

I see this site is down for construction, I left a message with support desk yesterday and they haven't gotten back to me. Any suggestions? See details above.

Thanks, Admin

0 votes

Hello,

Have you got any progress in solving your problem? Have you got any response from Atlassian support?

--

Cheers,

Ignat.

Yes, this issue has been resolved. Atlassian has configured Jira for me, I am good to go. Thank-you!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

21,567 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you