I am trying to extract the transactions history from an issue with REST API.

Natalie April 17, 2013

I extracted the issue information and the transactions history ex: open> in progress, in progress > closed is not provided in the JSON reply. Can somebody help me with this?

4 answers

0 votes
Natalie April 17, 2013

Yes this is what i want, but my problem is that i am working with JIRA 4.2.4... did somebody find a workaround for this?

0 votes
Michal Husar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2013
0 votes
Natalie April 17, 2013

Here is the rest that I tried with a get I posed : http://MyServer/jira/rest/api/latest/issue/MyDey-001 and then I tried all the possible solutions with the "transactions". ex: /transitions ... nothing provides me the list of all the statuses included in my issue. I am using JIRA 4.2.4

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2013

Please generate an example issue, then provide the REST request you are making, and the response you are receiving. This will make it easier to troubleshoot.

Suggest an answer