I am the project administrator but I can't add a sprint. The only button I have is the board button

Dan Tejada January 16, 2015

2 answers

0 votes
Dan Tejada January 16, 2015

How do I know if the board is associated with more than 1 project?

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2015

Go to Configure board and check the filter query. What does it say?

Dan Tejada January 17, 2015

project = "CMDL1 2nd Generation Firmware" ORDER BY Rank ASC

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2015

That answers the first 2 questions. How about the 3rd? Do you have another active sprint on the board? Also, just to be sure, are you a board admin?

Dan Tejada January 17, 2015

Where do I set the board admin? I have project administrator role permissions

Rising Star
Rising Star
January 18, 2015

If you look in the board configure page, it lists the board admins.

Dan Tejada January 18, 2015

I am the administrator

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 16, 2015

Few things to check.

1. Is the board associated with your project only? If not, you need project admin permission on all the associated projects
  2. Is ranking enabled on the board?
  3. Do you already have an active sprint on the board? If so, you will have to enable parallel sprints

Suggest an answer