I am not able to use sprint in JQL to search on issues

Ritupurna Biswal November 28, 2013

Hi ,I am using JIRA 5.1.8 , agile 6.3.0.2 and scriptrunner 2.1.8 .

I run the query issueFunction in inSprint("boardname", "sprint name") and the error:

Scripted function "inSprint" compilation failure. Contact administrator. Message: No bean named 'sprintMarkerHelper' is defined

Please help

3 answers

0 votes
Ritupurna Biswal January 8, 2014

Hi Peter ,I have upgraded the scriptruneer to the latest version v2.1.15 , still I can't use the inSprint().

Error: This function is deprecated and unsupported since 'JIRA Agile' 6.3. Use 'sprint = ...' instead.

Can you please let me know which version of the plugin is supporting inSprint() ?

0 votes
Ritupurna Biswal November 28, 2013

Thanks Peter for your quick reply.

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2013

Hi Riptupurna,

This seems to be this issue : https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/browse/GRV-316

and https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-9726

Updating your version of scriptrunner should fix this.

Best regards,

Peter

Hi Peter ,I have upgraded the scriptruneer to the latest version v2.1.15 , still I can't use the inSprint().

Error: This function is deprecated and unsupported since 'JIRA Agile' 6.3. Use 'sprint = ...' instead.

Can you please let me know which version of the plugin is supporting inSprint() ?

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2014

just use sprint = "Your sprint" instead of inSprint("Your sprint") that should work.

Best regards,

Peter

Thanks Peter. :)

Suggest an answer