• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I am not able to mention fellow colleagues in the comment. Also not able to change status of the JIRA issue or assign to someone. Please tell me what could be the issue in my JIRA account.

I am not able to mention fellow colleagues in the comment. Also not able to change status of the JIRA issue or assign to someone. Please tell me what could be the issue in my JIRA account.

Kynect mobile June 10, 2015

I started working on some project recently and it uses JIRA for Agile management. Now the issue what i am facing is, I am not able to mention my fellow colleagues in the comment, not able to change JIRA issue status or assign the issue to someone. Could someone please tell me what could be the issue with my JIRA account.

I am able to create new JIRA issues.

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2015

Status change is controlled by conditions on the workflow.  You probably don't match the conditions - are you a user and/or developer and/or in other roles in the project?

0 votes
Paula Silveira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2015

Hello there,

Do you have Browse Users permission? You can check this on Global Permissions.

Thanks and regards,
Paula Silveira 

Suggest an answer