I am not able to import test case using test case importer

Gargi Dixit January 25, 2020

I have created one excel format which include all the mandatory field as

• test case identifier
  • summary
  • steps

So On Fields page "NEXT" button is not getting enable.(PFA) even after selecting relavant field name from the drop down

Please help me to resolve this issue. This is very critical for me at the moment to get it resolve this.

2 answers

0 votes
SattaKingguru April 15, 2020

you can use help section.

A Satta King is a person who has won large amounts of money or established a fortune by playing the game. So far, there are only three people who have managed to clinch the envious title, namely: Kalyanji Bhagat, Suresh Bhagat, and Ratan Khatri.It is very difficult to collect information on this group of people as they live very discreet lives. Not much information about them is available anywhere which is a Sattaking Disclaimer..

0 votes
Satta King January 26, 2020

I've had the same issue! I've requested a reset and they claimed to have "reset my account to free" but immediately got the commercial use detected once again! I've had to resort to Chrome Remote Desktop just to do anything basic but it's not as good as atlassian. I've been using atlassian for years without an issue, and often check my computer when I'm at the store, on vacation, or even in the bedroom! I don't even own a business let anyone have any affiliation with a business besides my own day job but I couldn't even use atlassian for work even if I wanted to! So frustrating with 200,000,000 users you could figure out how to fix your broken system for my website

Suggest an answer