I am not able to add any gadgets in my dashboard

SHANAVASH MOHAMED October 16, 2019

Hi Team,

I am working on jira administrator, I am not able to add any gadgets in my any dashboard, but i'm not getting any error. 

Regards

SHANAVASH 

1 answer

0 votes
Amith Mathur {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2019

Hi @SHANAVASH MOHAMED , 

I hope you have created the dashboard as only the owners can add gadgets to dashboards. What happens when you click on Add gadget beside the gadget and close the gadget box?

You have to click on Add gadget on the dashboard and click again on Add gadget button. Once you do so, it will be available on the dashboard. You need to close this gadget box to see the gadget settings. 

You can see the full error message in the log file (<jira_home_dir>/log/atlassian-jira.log), if any.

Thanks,
Amith Mathur

SHANAVASH MOHAMED October 17, 2019

Hi Amith,

I verified the log files, There is now log report and no error isn't appearing, But still i am not able to add any gadgets in dashboard 

Please do needful for us. 

Amith Mathur {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2019

Hi @SHANAVASH MOHAMED , 

Can you please click on Add gadgets button on the dashboard and share the screenshot along with the complete dashboard? 

Thanks,
Amith Mathur

Suggest an answer