I am looking if it would be possible to get a report of time logged per person and not per task

Swaroop April 1, 2021

Hello Team,

Hope doing all good.

I am looking if it would be possible to get a report of time logged per person and not per task

At the moment we, as a team, are using Clockify to track “personal” time and Jira to track project progress. Just thinking that it would be great if we could track this personal time in Jira too.

Would you think something is available? Would it be possible to have data where we could create options and record time, so at the end of the month we would have a proportion on what kind of activities team has been working on?

The below are screenshots from Clockify and our monthly reporting.

Appreciate your time. Many thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Swaroop April 1, 2021

Hai jack,

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2021

not OOTB. I use Time Reports fo Jira Cloud but there are other apps available to consider.

Swaroop April 1, 2021

ai jack,

Thanks for your swift response.

We are using Data center. also is it possible to get a report of time logged per person and not per task

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2021

sorry missed that you were on server. check to see if it exists for DC. Yes you can do by person and get the sum of all logged time per person.

Suggest an answer