I am looking for the Jira Workflow Designer Plugin and when I search for it in my Admin, I don't see it, was it renamed?

JanaW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 1, 2013

Only references that I can find to the name is the notes when it was released back in 2011. I would like a plug in that makes setting up additional status and making the diagram more visually friendly, easier

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sultan Maiyaki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 1, 2013

The Workflow Designer plugin is a bundled plugin starting from JIRA 4.4.x. It shpuld be listed in the list of the system plugins. If you can see the plugin enabled there and not able to see the workflow designer in issues, then it is most likely you do not have the "view read-only workflow" permissions

JanaW
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2013

Thank you! We are on Jira 5.2.4

0 votes
Yilin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 1, 2013

Which version of JIRA are you using? the workflow designer plugin had become bundle plugin in JIRA from 4.4.x.

Suggest an answer