• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • I am going to create Issues and users in Jira cloud trial version. After purchase of full version, Will I able to use my enviroment {issues, users} with my before created data in Trial?

I am going to create Issues and users in Jira cloud trial version. After purchase of full version, Will I able to use my enviroment {issues, users} with my before created data in Trial?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes

Yes.  Your trial system will simply be licenced as purchased, it'll be the same system.

If I will get key from Atlassian I will need to insert it somewhere. Could you tell me where, please? (Jira Cloud version for 50 people)

No, you do not get a Key for Cloud. If you buy a Cloud installation, it's a monthly fee, and you do not do anything with keys, it is all done for you. If you buy server version, then you will have to download and run it yourself. It will ask for the key during installation (and if you go with a trial key in there, then Admin -> Licnece will allow you to paste a full key into it) Where have you done this "trial" you speak of?

It is from this www: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/try/?tab=cloud So, now, I start with creating issues...... For 30 days it is free. And after? I will want to use after 30 days. Thanks.

Ok, that's Cloud. After 30 days, you will have to start paying the monthly fee, and you can continue to use it. You don't need to think about the licences, that is automatic.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 4 hours ago in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

16 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you